ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes – Sponsored by Third Rock Enterprises, Inc.
NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION, OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS. AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM MAY BE REQUIRED (“AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY”).
BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT—READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRESENT OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND/OR THIS CONTRACT INCLUDE INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM YOU, AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: You have not yet won. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win an ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing.
Sponsor: Third Rock Enterprises, Inc..
1. Eligibility. ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes is open to any natural person aged eighteen 18 or over. Residents in a country or jurisdiction where the competition may breach any law or regulation are not entitled to enter the competition. Where this applies, Sponsor’s offer to enter the Competition in such country and/or jurisdiction is withdrawn (“Eligibility Area”). All entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry, and the age of majority in their respective state or country as of the date of entry and legally able to participate. Employees, agents, directors, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses regardless of where they live) or members of households of the Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising, design, print production and publicity agencies and anyone connected with the production and distribution of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize (an “Entrant”). Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply. Participation
constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawings. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor/Administrator. The sole and exclusive Sponsor and Administrator of ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing is Third Rock Enterprises, Inc., 1242 E. Colorado Blvd. Suite D Pasadena, CA 91106 (“Sponsor”).
3. Timing. The ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes commences at 12:00AM PST on October 16, 2020, and ends at 11:59PM PST on October 30, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor is the official time keeping device for ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawings.
4. How to Enter. Below are the methods to enter the ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing:
4.1 Contestant entrants need to view the video on Pornhub by clicking ----> HERE , Click the “Like” button under the video, Subscribe to the Analized channel on Pornhub at https://www.pornhub.com/channels/analized and post 1 comment including the tag “#ANALIZED” under the video.
4.2 Contest entrants can earn a bonus entry by retweeting the contest tweet from the ANALIZED twitter account with their Pornhub username and the hashtag #ANALIZED. Rules stated in 4.1 must be fulfilled first for a bonus entry to be valid.
4.3 Only one (1) entry per Contest entrant is permitted with the exception of bonus entries.
4.4 Free Entry Method. To receive an entry, mail one self-addressed postage paid envelope to Third Rock Enterprises, Inc. 1242 E. Colorado Blvd. Suite D Pasadena, CA 91106, (except Vermont residents are not required to affix return postage). Envelope must include email address and physical address. Limit one entry per outer envelope. All requests for free entry must be postmarked no later than 11:59 PM EST on ending date of drawing referenced in paragraph 3 and received no later than 11:59 PM EST on October 31, 2020. No service charge or fee will apply to this method of entry. Mail for Free Entry Method to any other address will be disqualified and destroyed.
5. Additional Conditions. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services “Entrant”) is strictly prohibited. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of tickets or entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, postage due, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
6. Winner Selection Drawing. On or about November 1, an automated system (RandomResult) will randomly and electronically select one Conditional Grand Prize Winner from among all valid ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes entries. You do not need to be present to win.
7. Winner Notification. The Conditional Grand-Prize Winner for the ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing will be notified using the email address listed on their Pornhub account, within three (3) business days from the drawing and notified that they were selected as the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner and will be conditionally awarded the grand-prize. If Administrator is unable to contact any Conditional Grand-Prize Winner or Entrant fails to respond to the Administrator’s initial contact within three (3) business days of notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts, Entrant will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be notified as the new Conditional Grand Prize Winner.
8. Verification of Conditional Winners. CONDITIONAL WINNER OF THE ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. Entrant(s) selected as Conditional Grand-Prize Winner will be contacted within 3 business days following notification and will be required to return to Administrator, within 3 days of the date notice is sent, current picture of themselves holding a valid government picture ID (the ‘’ID’’) issued to their name. The Winner’s face, date of birth on ID, and the picture on the ID must be clearly visible and recognizable. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are reproduced, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. If a Conditional Grand-Prize Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the above required documents, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Conditional Grand-Prize Winner forfeits prize and Sponsor may award the applicable prize to a selected Alternate Conditional Winner.
9. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning = One (1) divided by total number of valid tickets timely entered for a particular ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing.
10. Grand-Prize. ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes - One (1) Grand-Prize will be awarded. The Grand-Prize consists of one Nintendo Switch (approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize is $299.99 including shipping. Customs fees for international delivery are not included in Grand-Prize). Once the Conditional Grand Prize Winner is certified, arrangements will be made to deliver the Grand-Prize. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
11. Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, a ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator which are binding and final in all matters; (b) release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawings, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in a ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to an Entrant’s participation in a ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing and/or Entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of a prize.
12. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in a ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor and its agents use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
13. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify any ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of a ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14. Limitations of Liability. If for any reason an entry or ticket is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another similar entry in the ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing, provided that if it is not possible for Sponsor to award another entry due to discontinuance of the drawing, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all valid entries received for any ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. In the event that information, in any published ad, press release, article, brochure, or any other communication regarding a ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing conflicts with the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall take precedence over all other communications or published materials. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of any ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing to correct typographical errors or maintain legal compliance, and such changes shall become effective on the date published on the web site(s).
15. ARBITRATION. By participating, Entrant agrees as follows: that good faith efforts will be used to attempt to resolve any and all claims and disputes arising under or relating to an ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing. Any dispute, controversy or claim relating to a Dream Sweepstakes drawing, including but not limited to the interpretation thereof, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope, enforceability or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be referred to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, which shall be the sole and exclusive forum for resolution and settlement of any dispute, controversy or claim between the parties. Any and all legal action, suit, arbitration, or other proceeding with respect to a ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing will be resolved individually, without respect to any form of class or representative action.
16. Drawing Results. For ANALIZED.com Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes drawing results send an email to email@example.com or send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to ANALIZED.com Winners List – 1242 E. Colorado Blvd. Suite D Pasadena, CA 91106 and indicate the particular drawing. Requests for the winner list must be received on or before 180 days after drawing ending date.
17. Prize Representations. Sponsor and/or its agents make no representations as to condition, warranties, or fitness for a particular use of a Grand-Prize. Grand-Prize Winner agrees to accept the Grand-Prize “AS IS”, “WHERE IS.”